Security drivers are highly trained across a range of skills, drawn from police or military backgrounds. They will have extensive defensive driving experience, enabling them to deal with all manner of threat levels; from armed ambush, hi-jacking, carjacking, theft, or road rage through to the carrying out of counter-surveillance drills.
All our security drivers are First Aid qualified, and every vehicle carries a trauma kit and defibrillator.
- Secure Route Planning
- Driving standards – class one advanced driver or military equivalent
- System of Car Control
- Anti-ambush and Hi-jack Drills
- Personal Security Awareness
- First-Aid and defibrillator use
- All staff and operatives are fully vetted under UK Law Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)